Monday 12 August 2013

Is this confusing or is it just me?

Ok so I'm brand new to all this blog malarkey but I thought it might be something good to do, to get my thoughts and whatever else in writing , good or bad . So far I haven't a bloody clue what I'm doing where this is going if I have set anything up right or even if I will find this again to add more to it , I'm pretty computer illiterate as it is anyway so why I thought I could do this is beyond me , but I may get the hang of it and it may be all good .
 So what do I say ? Where do I start? I don't really know to be honest , I suppose I should say a bit about what or who I am , but why ? Why when I could be anything or anyone on this blog so for now maybe ill just be Purple pixie , confused and trying to figure it out .

1 comment:

  1. I think that's what we're all trying to do - figure it all out.

    Welcome to blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete